The Faces of Content Tour – NEW YORK
A Portrait Campaign For Every Woman Content Creator
Date: Saturday, October 19, 2019 from 12:30pm-2:00pm
Location: 200 Varick Street, New York City (SoHo, Manhattan)
At Cliquish®, we believe in voice. Voice that not only creates content, but voice that inspires both our lives and the digital footprint of modern women’s history. And in order to accurately capture and represent our voice, we’re starting a movement that includes every type of woman. Our goal is quite simple honestly: to photograph and understand a collective of women content creators of all ages, ethnicities, sexual origins, sizes, and backgrounds. Through this campaign, we aim to celebrate our creative commonality while also embracing what makes us each special. We’ll do this with real, inspirational stories from women around the country and by asking one question: how will your content change the world?
About the Tour
The Faces of Content will tour Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York and Chicago to capture photographs of and the passion behind the women who weave together our digital stories. These images will be part of an interactive digital grid that will allow us to see vast representation as one - to celebrate community amidst diversity.
“We have so much more in common than what separates us.”
There is a mandatory $10 sitting fee that includes your admission and downloads to your published images for participants who are not a member of the Cliquish Membership Club. If you wish to have a waived sitting fee - and many more perks - learn more about joining the $7 Cliquish Membership Club here!
About The Event:
Upon application approval you’ll join us at a beautiful location for a fun activation, networking, rosé, and of course, a photoshoot!
What To Expect?
• You will be notified on application approval about 14 days prior to your tour stop.
• Every approved participant will be provided location and logistics information by email.
• Additional information regarding attire and image displays can be found, here.
• Each participant’s image will be live on our website for no less than 90 days with a live link to your Instagram account.
• Each participant will receive access to a database that will allow individual downloads of approved images.